God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Strickland Sentiments

So I have putting this off for some time, but my wonderful hubby nudged me a long time ago that I should start my own blog....so I finally have started it. I don't know exactly how much time I will devote yet to this, however, I love to write and I love to talk about my family and how much they mean to me or how funny they are, etc. I plan on writing my feelings and opinions to different topics or daily events that are happening in my life. Hence, the use of the term "sentiments". Even if you don't enjoy (I'm not sure why you wouldn't), I know I will enjoy penning or typing them out to remember.

2 comments:

  1. You will be hooked on this...it is so much fun. You are a great writer. Look forward to reading. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you are a great writer and it will be a great way to write all your funny stories! This will help you write you book one day!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete