God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

LABOR of LOVE Adoption Auction TEASER #1



I am very excited about our auction that will officially start A WEEK from today. So in efforts to get the word out I am sharing a few "teasers" to wet your appetite. PLEASE share with anyone and everyone. Share on your facebook page, share on your blog, email your friends & family, put it in your family newsletter, whatever the means: SHARE IT!!! By doing this you are joining a Labor of Love---as originated in 1 Thessalonians 1:3 [2 We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly[a] mentioning you in our prayers, 3remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.]

Also, bear with me. I hope to get out more teasers, but I also started my new job today and transitioning from stay home mama to full time teacher (& still the mama) may be a bit overwhelming. (Of course I didn't plan for these to be simultaneous events). :) All the more reason for you to partner with us to make this a huge success. At this point I have 60+ items (Can I get a Praise the Lord??!!). I can't even begin to express my thanks to all of the donors and friends. Your generosity is amazing.
So without futher ado:




Infant Crocheted Hat


Personalized Canvas Art

Reversible Dress

NOW GO SHARE THE LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment