God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Lucky #13

13 wonderful years ago, I married my man.  It seems short, and yet it seems like I have always been doing life with him.  I love our life.  I love our family.  I love him!  This is the first year (I believe) that we are not together on our actual anniversary.  But we had a lovely date night (super long and did fun, cool things, like when we were young).  I am so glad he is recharging and doing a revival with his brother.  I think it is super healthy of him to go and am so glad it worked out. Besides, Chris is so good to me all of the time.  I do get to take mama trips, scrapbooking trips, etc. and he hardly ever does. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment