| Enter a lower limit: | |
| Enter an upper limit: | |
| Random Number: | |
Congratulations to the 13th person to comment on the 9 Month Waitaversary post--- Tyann Marcink! Tyann wins a free skinny wrap. I am excited about this as Tyann has been a super supporter of our adoption as a sponsor for our race and auction. Check out her amazing stuff at Marcink Designs and Little Elephant Company. She is quite the entrepreneur!
In other winning news, we had a great day at the Marathon Relay. It is always fun to see the different shirts that the runners come up with. One simple shirt said Finishing=Winning. We finished, so we are all winners! 2 teams---(1 male and 1 female) ran together as couples. It was so fun to run along with our spouse and to have a fun day with friends. Chris and I ran the 4th leg (there are some good hills) and Chris' bad knees slowed us down a bit, BUT I am so proud of him for running and not whining. And grateful to the encouragment of our team mates. The next race for me besides putting on our own Love 2 Run 4 Love 5K will be the Joplin Memorial Run on May 19th. I will be running my second half marathon along with my little brother (who will smoke me---but that's not what matters right?).
(**Note: I will post more relay pics when I get a chance and find all the pictures.)
In very fun news, guess who else ran the 4th leg today at the Marathon Relay? Jen from Biggest Loser (season 11). I was a fan of her and her dad---so it was so fun to run into her today. Jay ran leg 1, her brother ran leg 2, a facebook contest winner won leg 3, and she ran leg 4.
In very fun news, guess who else ran the 4th leg today at the Marathon Relay? Jen from Biggest Loser (season 11). I was a fan of her and her dad---so it was so fun to run into her today. Jay ran leg 1, her brother ran leg 2, a facebook contest winner won leg 3, and she ran leg 4.
![]() |
| Jen & I posing for a pic before boarding the Metro to take us to our relay station. We both ran the 4th leg! |

Way to go on your run yesterday! And I am excited to use the skinny wrap (I love those things). You are an amazing family, and we are blessed to know you. :)
ReplyDelete