God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

THE WINNER IS...........(In more ways than one!)



I thoroughly LOVED reading each of your "looking back" moments.  Isn't it good to see that we are not alone in learning lessons from God?  I hope you read through them all.  Each friend has such a testimony.  Thank you to each friend who commented.  I wish I could give each of you one of the necklaces.  But alas, I can only give one.  That winner is...........

                                                               JEN CHASE

Well this would be a good time as any to ask all the rest of you to join Chris & I as we join Trevor & Jen THIS Wednesday night in prayer.  They have a birth mother interview on Thursday in Ethiopia at 7:30 AM, which is 11:30 Wednesday night here and we need to boldy pray that the interview goes smoothly and perhaps there very long wait to bring Bek home will come to a final celebration time on Thursday when they get clearance from our Embassy to GO PICK UP THEIR SON!!!  (Very appropriate for Jen to win this week, as "Faith in God's Timing" has been one of her major lessons in this journey as well)  They became a waiting family December 2010, recieved their referall November 2011 (after 10 1/2 month wait), and hopefully will be picking Bek up June 2012 (7 1/2 months after seeing his gorgeous face). See Bek and read all about their specific prayer requests HERE.


Also, there was actually a referral this past week which is a huge praise, b/c they had come to a complete stand still.  We are now #38, which may be what you thought we were already, but in early spring we had actually climbed the other (wrong) direction and I didn't have the heart to change my number.  So PRAY that more referrals could come THIS week!!  I would love some prayer warriors on Chloe's behalf.  We would love to see who she is!!!!

****Also a huge shout out to The Adopt Shoppe for donating the necklace.  Since then she has printed my adoption verse on one: The Lord will fight for you.  You need only to be still. Exodus 14:14.  So that is my choice and I am just going to go buy myself one.  :)  Hoping for a new number by our 1 year waitiversary in 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! So excited that I won!!:). Thank you for the shout out and for your prayers...we are also praying in excited anticipation for referrals this week. Would sure love to have more little ones to take pictures of while we're there:).

    ReplyDelete