Well obviously the "31 Days" can be taken loosely. :) More like 15 songs spread out over 31 days. LOL.
Anyways, I have had a SUPER long week/weekend. I have been prepping for a 5K fundraiser for Hannah's Refuge. It is the first big public fundraiser for this non-profit. Thursday was long. Parent/Teacher conferences, book fair, and stuffing party for the 5K. Friday was busy---more prepping and my hubby also had to prep for a appreciation dessert he was having for his worship team as well as a funeral/visitation that was taking place for a friend/church member. I too wanted to go to this visitation. Saturday was THE day. Race went off without a hitch. Enjoyable time at the dessert. Tomorrow I plan on running 12 miles as I train for my half marathon, after Chris has preached! Talk about many miles. I am so blessed that when the miles are long, when they are stressful, when they seem to be never ending, that I get to come home to Chris Strickland as my husband!!!
This song was also fun in college....good memories all around with this song. Who can't smile and sing along to this? If you can't, I have to say there is something wrong with you. :)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AeLzCAnx_fM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment