OK---this is actually a comment to one of my friend's very funny posts of her intense need to pick up a package (Season 3 of 24) and her minute by minute play of whether or not she was able to accomplish her mission. I decided my comment was so long, and obviously something Chris and I are passionate about, so I just decided to re-post it on my page so that you would know how Chris and I got hooked on "the Jack's":
I love Jack, Chloe, Tony, and anyone remotely associated with 24. Our BFF's got us to watch it during the off season also (I think in one summer Chris and I watched Seasons 1-4)....Since then we've been watching it via the TIVO, which is a lot harder to have to wait a week to see IF Jack will get out of his predicament. But I least I get some sleep....Watching 4 episodes in one night can be kind of draining when you actually have to care for your offspring the next morning. Anyways you MUST catch up, because it definately becomes love/hate!!! Our friends also made us do this with LOST the next summer and we again caught up and it is just as bad, but his name is Jack ________? For some reason his last name just left me. Anyways, I LOVE both Jacks....and also thought your post was the most intense I've read lately...way to keep me on the edge of my seat. BTW, since Chris and I must drive a mini-van, at least it is jet black and Chris likes to call it the CTU van. That way if Jack is ever in need to apprehend a van, we are ready!
Shepard! His name is Jack Shepard. Whew! It just came to me. I feel good that I didn't have to google it. For a minute I was thinking I'm not a real fan. BTW, our friends tried to get us to watch HEROS as well. But we had to draw a line somewhere. We are addicted to the Jack's. Is there a character named Jack in heroes? I might reconsider if there was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment