God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Somewhere over near Branson......



We had a great Halloween weekend this year. We enjoyed time with dear friends, the Gerdels (& the Tapley's, & Maggie & Lane) & the Langs----and our wonderful family. Chris, Greg, Evan, & Nathan ran in the Bass Pro 5K and did great. Missy & her sister in law ran in the half marathon on Sunday and also did amazing. The pumpkin patch was tons of fun even though it was in tin-buck-tu. I had wanted Chris & I to dress up along with the kiddos, but the day just got away from us and our plans were changed and therefore we did not. But I would have been Glenda, the good witch of the North, and Chris would have been the Scarecrow. Eden LOVED being Dorothy, Eli LOVED being a lion, not necessarily the lion from the Wizard of Oz. I think he wanted to be Simba from the Lion King, and Tobe could care less. Although I thought Tobe's was the most fun costume to put together....The other two were borrowed outfits of which I am grateful, but I loved adding the heart to Tobe's outfit (minor details). Anyways I love this pic my friend captured.....I think it depicts the friendship among my kiddos and although they occassionally drive me crazy getting on each other's nerves and mine at the same time, I know they love each other, just like the dear friends in the movie who were there for each other the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment