God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

My New Found Addiction: shutterfly.com

OK---So I have heard about Shutterfly.com for a long time.....but for some unknown reason never took up on their spectacular photo offers. Finally in September, I purchased a Groupon certificate that gave me a photo book for $10. I was so excited and finally made a photo book of my wedding day. (It only took me 11+ years to do). But it was so easy to navigate around the site and being a scrapbooker, what normally could possibly take months, took me only an evening and it looks so simple and elegant. Not only could I post it online on my blog and on facebook---but I am getting a hard cover book in the mail. (View Shutterflywedding album).

So now I am excited about perusing through their Christmas photo cards. To be honest in the past I have gone through a retail store thinking they were cheaper, but their selection is pitiful. Now looking back, the price difference is pennies. There is literally hundreds of choices to fit your family's personality and chances of duplicates seem low. I even think some of the
5x7 cards could be framable. They have cards w/ the year already on it for those who save Christmas cards and those with elegant monograms. My favorite feature is the selection of cards that can hold more than 3 photos. I love squeezing as many photos of my family as I can onto a card or scrapbook page. You can peruse the card selection too @ shutterfly.com. After having made my photo book, I know that creating my card will be easy.

By now you are probably asking, "Did Amber get a new job marketing for Shutterfly?" The answer is no. I just am excited about what you can do on their site and hitting myself for not taking up on it earlier. I do however, as a blogger have a chance for some free holiday cards and if you blog you can too. Click here for details. Here are the two cards I am needing help choosing between:
With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

OR.....
Faith Hope Love Religious
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


What is YOUR vote???

No comments:

Post a Comment