God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Team Chase 4 and Counting


So I am praying about doing one of these in the fall. This is my friend who I've mentioned before also adopting from Ethiopia. Will you check out their auction? Not only do you get something sweet for yourself, but all items have been donated, so it directly helps them with their adoption. You can also read her own blog below, which she is being very transparent about the auction and her need. It was put off a bit due to the Joplin tornado. Their church was highly impacted, including their life group,schools they work at, etc. I have not yet blogged about Joplin---but really need to soon. Joplin is like my home.....and it is hard to understand unless you are from the area that even if you don't "live" in Joplin the entire county& nearby county relies/is in/travels daily/works/shops in Joplin. Oh----I am going off tangent here. Anyways, I know my friend is doing all she can to support/serve her church/tornado victims and is also in need of support for their adoption. Go check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment