So for our 4 Month Waiting Anniversary we are doing a giveaway thanks to a dear supportive friend. (Thank You Lisa Girdner) Honestly, I wanted to keep these things myself, but alas, I will give them up to one of my blog followers. :)
So what we are giving away:
1. Mini Loaf Pan (Stoneware) from Pampered Chef
2. One Rectangular Baker (13x9 Stoneware) from Pampered Chef
How do you enter you ask? :) Up to three entries:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment below saying that you did so.
2. Share my blog on facebook or twitter and leave a comment saying that you did so.
3. Leave a comment about what's been cookin' in your life these days. :)
Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends 11/11/11. I will draw a random winner at 11:11 PM (because that just seems pretty perfect).
Yay for referrals!
ReplyDeleteAnd Yay for Pampered Chef!
I am a follower of your blog of course!
And what's been cookin' in my life lately?
ReplyDeleteLet's see, it was below freezing today with high winds so we're just trying to keep the house warm. We cooked up chicken noodle soup and sourdough bread for dinner, yummy!
But the big news in my life is of course the referrals, I'm #21, woo hoo!
I'm a follower!!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. I'm so anxious for you all to get the referral. There's just no other feeling like it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sharing about your blog on facebook.
ReplyDeletewhat's cookin' in my life? Lots of Pumpkin muffins and crock pot meals. However, I'd love to make some mini loafs of bread in that stoneware! The few pieces of stoneware I have, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that I can share your blog on FaceBook! Praying you through this journey.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us follow your Blog.
ReplyDeleteCrock Pot meals are usually on the list for "what's cookin" at our house. This last week we were cookin up some STONE SOUP! :) I always use my pampered chef chopper when I make this :)
ReplyDeleteYAY SO EXCITED ABOUT REFERRALS!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND HAVE FOR A WHILE NOW! GO STRICKLAND FAMILY!!!
ReplyDeleteHMMM... I just made a peach pie today! So I guess that's what's baking this morning over at the Westra Farm. Tonight we are having fish tacos-so that's what I'm cookin'! Yummy smells making me hungry!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI fb'ed you!
ReplyDeleteWell, I cooked some potato soup and cheddar garlic biscuits tonight. But, in my life, we're doing about the same thing as you... waiting for our baby boy. We're hoping for a referral by Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI fb'ed you!
ReplyDeletecookin'... in the kitchen: lots of soup and pumpkin cake. In my life... a week away with my husband before starting a new adventure:)
ReplyDeleteI check your blog, does that make me a follower? I didn't see if there was an "official" way to follow you : ) I guess I could get in my car and tailgate you--not sure if that would work ; )
ReplyDeleteDyana Schroeder
What's been cooking in my life? Well, actually, I just did "Once a Month Cooking" this past weekend, and I have over 20 meals in my freezer to prove it! It was hard work, but I love having all of that food ready to throw in a crock pot or heat up! Other than that, life is pretty normal/crazy. Kids, MOPS, lifegroup, church, groceries, etc.
ReplyDeleteDyana Schroeder
I wanted to keep you all to myself, but I decided to share you after all! Now all of my friends can read about you and your adoption journey! : )
ReplyDeleteDyana Schroeder
I follow you.....
ReplyDeleteI posted your link.....
ReplyDeleteand what's cooking??? just thankful nothing is burning...I made some chili last week- and don't know what I'll do this week- probably frozen pizza the rest of the week ;)
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook
ReplyDeleteWhat's cooking ~ soup and salad are strong right now with the changing season. Last night was potato soup and we will see tonight.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI shared your link on FB. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's cooking??? WAY too much fastfood!
ReplyDeleteI already follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI spent several hours today cooking with four friends and came home with eight main dishes, sides, cookies,and muffins! Yay! I'm also so thrilled to see those referrals coming. :)
ReplyDeleteShared your blog and giveaway on facebook!
ReplyDeleteShared!
ReplyDeleteHeather kriete
I am sitting completely sleep deprived while my newbie is wide awake! He is so precious....praying he will figure out this sleeping thing soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather kriete
shared on fb and follow you!!!
ReplyDelete-Becky McDuffie
What's cookin????? Cookies, but hopefully something more healthy soon!!!
ReplyDelete-Becky McDuffie
Shared on fb. - Sarah Kliethermes
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat' cookin'? Chili and soups this week!
ReplyDeleteSarah Kliethermes
The last follow your blog was from me too. =)