I would never in a million years dreamed we would raise almost 100% of our funds needed to bring Chloe home in less than a year. Today was a great day. The coffee ceremony went really well. I was overwhelmed with the friendships represented there, the kindness to our family, and the hospitality of the Rudd's. We officially started raising money w/ Missy's 30 Mile Run on Chris & my's wedding anniversary on March 26th. And less than a year later, we are $2500 away from being fully funded. This does include grants and very generous donations from long time friend/minister of a different church that went to OCC w/ Chris and I. It has been humbling to say the least and we haven't even hit February. The drawing for the quilt will take place the evening of Feb. 7th so get in your chances while you still can---but we can actually continue to sell the coffee for a bit longer. But as I have said before, Chris and I are not bringing her home. The CHURCH is and it is beautiful.
MAJOR PRAYER NEED: Pray for my friend who has waited over 11 weeks to hear of her court date when she was told 5-8 weeks she should hear something. She is trying to wait patiently but it is getting hard. We are so grateful for those on the journey with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Amber and family! So happy for you guys. PRAYING!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Praise the Lord for His provision! Praying fervently for lots of referrals coming soon...
ReplyDelete