God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of My Favorite Christmas Music - Day 3

Okay, so I started my list with some serious songs that had thought provoking (hopefully they provoked thought) reasons as to why they are favorites of mine.  Today, let me swing the pendulum the other way. 

Sometimes you like a song, not necessarily for the content of lyrics or the thought behind the song, but just how it makes you feel while listening.  This song, while it does have great content, just makes me happy. I could put this song on repeat and just listen over and over and over again.  It's just fun.  My head starts bopping, I play a mean air piano, and dream of being the lead singer on stage with a band that sounds like these bands sound. (Some guys dream of being in the world series or NBA finals, I dream of this stuff) I have two versions of it.  I think the Harry Connick Jr.  version is my favorite but the Dave Barnes version is quite good too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment