God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

We're home!!!

So tell me why this tickers are still on my sidebar???  We aren't waiting anymore.  God is so good.  We are home and things are going so well----much better than anticipated.  I had realistic expectations of some hard transition times, and so far, have been pleasantly surprised.  Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will still face some "hard" as the months go along....but our first few days home have been nothing short of one big blessing from God.  She is a joy, a delight, a ham, a social butterfly, a strong independent girl, and so very loved.  Can't wait to write more, but for now this is all you get.  :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are all home safe and that things are going well!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks...

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete