Today marks 3 years since we publically announced our intentions to bring home a little girl from Ethiopia. You can read the blog post here (A Revolution). So as you can see in 2013 we saw this dream become a reality after almost 3 years. We were so blessed to celebrate Chloe's first Christmas Home. I'm embarrassed I haven't blogged in 2 months, but I have been reminded that life with a very spunky, active, mobile toddler is exhausting. I'm not saying it isn't totally WORTH IT! Just saying, that I'm not as toddler-proof as I should have been after that wait. July 5th-Oct was a whirlwind in this house and since Oct. 24th a different kind of whirlwind has occurred. And this one we are so blessed with. Thank you all so much for praising God with us as we brought this girl home! Her siblings adore her, Chris and I pinch ourselves still, and she fits the "Strickland" family perfectly!

No comments:
Post a Comment