Did I mention we are #46 now? :)
Friday, November 11, 2011
Congrats & Number
Congratulations Becky McDuffie----You are the lucky winner of the What's Cookin' Giveaway?
It is a bummer that the "place at edge of table" number would make one think that the desired outcome is coming any minute....but we know that is not true. I do have a dear friend that is #1 for a boy and #13 on the list (after siblings/girls). FYI---Just because our number is 46, it doesn't necessarily mean we have to wait for 45 referrals to come. Many at the top of the list are waiting on siblings, some may be requesting a boy, most want an infant (0-12 months)---so hypothetically speaking we could be #20 for a girl that is 3 years old (no way of knowing for sure). Lot's of other people waiting on visas to pass at embassy, etc. Would you please join us in prayer for each of them to get their good news soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations to Becky on her win! I'm a bit jealous : ) But I especially want to say congratulations on the #46 status to you all! Can't wait to meet Chloe!
ReplyDelete