God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

GOD IS GOOD! {+20 Month Waitiversary!}

Today marks 20 months on the wait list.  Officially the time span of two full term pregnancies.  There has been such good news though and HOPE that things are picking up.  We just had our first 3-referral day at the end of Feb. since April of 2011.  They added 3 orphanages (1 main and 2 branches) to the 3 our agency already has been working with....and I have been told that there are several toddlers at these orphanages.  All 3 boy referrals came from this main orphanage---so excited to see the quick turn around there.  I keep thinking God is going to give me a little toddler girl---so we shall see (we are requesting anywhere from 0-4 years). 

The cool thing is our dear friends that live near us in the STL metro area were one of those referrals.  They have been waiting patiently for God to give them their FIRST child and how excited I was when they got their call!!!  To be honest, there are people who get their referrals at #2, #4, #13, #19, and even into the 20's for older children.  SO.....that being said.....IT COULD BE ANY WEEK.  I think I may be #5-6 for a toddler girl, BUT then again it could be 6 more months.  The #2 spot is waiting on a girl and has been waiting for 26 plus months.  So pray for our patience as we wait and try not to stalk the internet each and every day. 

But even today brought movement:  We are .................................

 
 
God is good ALL the time and ALL the time God is good!!! 
I'm learning more and more about Him and me and Chris and my other kiddos each and every day. 
 
 
So......KEEP PRAYING and if you walk (doesn't everyone?)  :)   try to join the Strickland's and our friends--the Kramel's at the 3rd ANNUAL LOVE 2 RUN 4 LOVE. 
You will be helping bring 2 Ethopian babes home to their FOREVER families. 
 
DETAILS HERE


2 comments:

  1. Love you guys! We have the run on our calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,

    Are you raising funds for your adoption? If so, I have a fundraising idea i'd like to share with you. Could you email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete