We have reached 21 Months.....
We have REACHED 21 Months......
We have reached 21 MONTHS.......
WE have reached 21 Months.......
We HAVE reached 21 Months......
I guess any way you say it---it means the same thing. We are still waiting. The last family that moved us up to #14 was actually #11 on the list. So I am having heart palpitations these days. :)
Of course the good kind. So please pray. It can literally be any day to still several months away. It would be miraculous to not have a post with 22 months??? Am I right???
One reason is because on May 11th--(Saturday before Mother's Day) we are having our 3rd Annual Love 2 Run 4 Love....I would love to show her picture off. (Cause unfortunately all you non-local peeps that are following our story will not get to see her picture till after our first trip to Africa and we pass court).
So if you are in the Franklin County area at all please come join us for this 5K run/walk....It will benefit TWO sweet Ethiopians.....(us and the Krammel family). Message me for a registration form. Deadline for our fun t-shirt is April 25th!!! So sign up today.
Dear Precious Daughter,
We are waiting for you. We cannot wait until God puts you in our lap and we get to see your face. We are praying for your health, your caregivers, your country, and your birth family. Your brothers and sister are praying for you too. They cannot wait to add you to our crazy family. You are worth the wait---we already know that. God has big plans for your life and I cannot wait to see how you are going to bloom. His love is amazing and I can't quite understand how He loves you more than we do.....but He DOES!!!!
Love,
Your Mommy-to-Be
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment