God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow


Here is a winter slideshow. Even though winter is not over, I shall go ahead and post in hopes that it will get over sooner than later. lol. I really have been an awful mom on the upteen snow days we've had. Not very creative and a lack of energy for playing outside with the kids in the snow. ( I HATE playing in the snow...so I put it off as long as I can. Not sure when this Hate occurred , being that I distinctly remember enjoying it as a child--but just like your taste buds can change, I guess so can your seasonal playtime preferences)...so I got real excited when a fellow MOPS mom shared about snowcream. I had not heard of it before Friday. And lo and behold, I had all the ingredients to mix together in my house (very rare). It only has 3 ingredeints plus the snow, so I guess that might not be as impressive as it initially sounded. Anyways, I let the kids help me with the measuring and mixing and we made a HUGE bowl of snowcream and it was delicous. Eden shared that "from now on this is a new family tradition!" We were having lots of fun. Eden said "Dig in!" and so we did. A bit later Eli shouted "NECK FREEZE!!!" and then he said "Heart Freeze!" He is such a funny kid. Anyways snowcream was a big hit in my house and a tradition I don't mind, because it brings the snow inside where it is warm & cozy---where I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment