God's Word:

God's Word:

Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days......

So I just read a challenge about writing on the same topic for 31 days of October. It is going to be a challenge, but immediately I knew what topic I would write on: the big D-word. Discipline. I can recall starting my journals every six months like this---"Dear Lord, Please forgive me for my lack of discipline......" and so forth and so forth. I have written about the topic before. Discipline seems to be my nemesis and it is for this reason that I plan on writing about it for the next 31 days. I have no idea what that means.....will I write about things that I want to be disciplined in? Will I write about the ways I have been wrong with the idea of discipline? Good ways to discipline? How God discplines his children? Even I do not know. But that is why it is a challenge. Day 1 done. Now if only I can be discplined enough to complete 30 more days......
***Also, I hope to get a cool pic for this series and maybe link you to all the other 31 Day blogs....but that might have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment